[Wactclc-primo] Google Scholar Help...

Kitchens, Rhonda RhondaK at bigbend.edu
Wed Feb 19 19:35:59 PST 2020

I read: https://scholar.google.com/intl/en/scholar/libraries.html

I read: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/010Alma_Online_Help_(English)/090Integrations_with_External_Systems/030Resource_Management/150Publishing_Electronic_Holdings_to_Google_Scholar

My full text is resolving back to Google Scholar.  But I it is active and on an update schedule! Small moves…

Did I choose the right OpenURL base from exLibris?  There are a few examples.

Or any other suggestion?

And it may be I am somewhat right, but it takes? 24 hours? Or? Thank you for any assistance.

And there’s this sort of old ghost Big Bend Community on the Library Links of Google Scholar that’s not updating. I am not sure how one gets rid of those. I am open to all knowledge on this process.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5E75B.CF244AC0]