[Wactclc-primo] Source Field in Detail Record in Primo

Devereux, Saint-Jean sdevereux at shoreline.edu
Wed Dec 9 14:02:20 PST 2020

I think it's
Config> Discovery> Configure Views> Full Record Services> Details

v/r,

Saint-Jean Devereux
Library Technical Services

Shoreline Community College
library.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.6962
Pronouns: he, him / they, them

The library will be operating remotely until further notice. The best way to reach me in the interim is via email.

I welcome VSRE emails. More at http://vsre.info<http://vsre.info/>