[Wactclc-primo] Article is not "available online" as it indicates

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Fri Dec 4 15:06:47 PST 2020

Hello,

The article, Percentage based allocation of an academic library materials budget,<https://sbctc-btcctc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_BTC/1d92elb/cdi_proquest_journals_219867357> shows that it is available online, but when you go into the detailed record it says to check availability. I can't see where this article is coming from. I searched electronic portfolios and electronic titles and cannot find them. If it is not available online, why is it showing up as available? Is this something I need to submit a support case for?

[cid:b95c0c82-93d6-4f85-be23-9725b2ad8dd1]

Thanks for your help in advance,

Traci

Traci Taylor, MLS

Lead Librarian
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8488 | Office: CC 327
Connectedness • Professionalism • Integrity

The Library is OPEN online.Online Resources and Help Available from the BTC Library<https://btc.ctc.libguides.com/QuickHelp>
Need help? Ask the Library<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=bc35573cec49a83226b25e7a450c6e8c>