[Wactclc-primo] Please welcome the new staff at CPTC

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Apr 24 11:43:31 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Happy Friday. I just wanted to share the good news with everyone that Clover Park Technical College Library<http://www.cptc.edu/library> has a couple of new staff members.

Thanks to the hiring of Pearl DeSure, previously at Tacoma Community College and University of Hawaii, CPTC once again enjoys a faculty librarian on staff. Some of you may already know her, from her work at both TCC and CPTC.

In addition, Colleen McGaughey, formerly of the Pierce County Library system, whom you've already met informally on this list, serves as CPTC's recently hired Library Technician.

And I should also mention Chris Chen Mahoney, Ed.D., CPTC's Dean of Academic Instruction, who oversees the library as a part of her institutional portfolio. Chris has been at CPTC for a bit already, and represents CPTC with the LLC.

So, a new era for the library at CPTC has begun.

I'm sure they will all appreciate your collective support and encouragement as their work begins, or actually, continues.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>