[Wactclc-primo] Weekly Library Colleagues Check-in call, Thursdays at 10am

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Apr 7 16:52:29 PDT 2020

As discussed on the call this morning, I will be hosting a library colleagues check-in call each Thursday morning at 10am.

Meeting invite attached to this email. Simply open it to add to your calendar.

I'll host the calls through end of June, or the end of COVID19-related closures, whichever is first.

Meetings can last up to an hour, and topics will be determined by those joining the call.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>