[Wactclc-primo] [External]Re: primo/cataloging oddity

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Sep 12 09:28:20 PDT 2019

Interesting.  Thanks!  That makes sense as far as a guess as to what's happening. Not sure I like it bringing back irrelevant results based on a book we don't own.  But still interesting...

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]