[Wactclc-primo] In person Alma / Primo Leads get-together, Oct 10 - For your calendar

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Sep 27 12:13:53 PDT 2019

As discussed at the Sept 24 Alma / Primo Leads call, we have reserved a room at Seattle Central College for the afternoon of Oct 10, 1 to 5 pm, to host an Alma / Primo leads in-person get-together.

Attached is a calendar event you can add to your calendar for that meeting.

For those able to attend, in-person or online, here's an opportunity to meet with your colleagues and  discuss topics of interest to you.

I don't have set agenda, and I will rely on you all to bring discussion topics of interest to you.
I am happy to lead discussions on any Alma / Primo related topics you would like to raise.

Currently trending topics on my mind include:

  *   the Central Discovery Index
  *   ctcLink
  *   "Upload Electronic Holdings integration"
  *   "My Electronic Resources by Provider"
  *   The October 2019 OBIEE version update for Analytics
  *   Tracking CKB Updates

And I'm sure there are others.

http://www.wactclc.org