[Wactclc-primo] Primo search box on library home page

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Fri Sep 20 11:05:51 PDT 2019

What script do I use to have a Primo search box on our library's home page?

On our old website, we had a search box<http://yvcclibrary.us/Yakima/>.  On our new site<https://www.yvcc.edu/services/library/>, we only have a box to link to Primo (which we call Find It!).  At a minimum I want to change the Find It! link to an everything search box.

I really like the design Green River<https://www.greenriver.edu/campus/campus-resources/holman-library/> has that includes Advanced Search and Course Reserves, too, so if I could get something similar, I'd be very happy.

Our web site is built with Word Press.  Our college webmaster may only approve a single search box and not one like Green River's.

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director - Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College