[Wactclc-primo] Alert! Please check your ProQuest Research Library activations in the Alma CZ

Kitchens, Rhonda RhondaK at bigbend.edu
Tue Oct 22 09:14:58 PDT 2019

Wade, I apologize I am going to have a series of historic questions. I am stuck on the desk so can't get to a proper training quite yet.

I know you showed me this section, but I can't figure out how to get to it from here:
[cid:image003.png at 01D588B9.2C4ABB00]

I clearly recall the community zone and the listing of databases (some with the wonky default) ...but can't find it.

TY.