[Wactclc-primo] FW: Your question from yesterday's CDI Webinar

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Oct 11 09:46:40 PDT 2019

Excellent follow-up to a question I posed at yesterday’s CDI Update.

The current PCI indexing cycle, of up to 1.5 weeks, depending on when you do the PCI activation, is being much improved.

Based on the message below, the new cycle will be reduced to 24 to 48 hours.

Yippee!

Seriously, though, this is a strong improvement.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>