[Wactclc-primo] LLC meeting this week

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 7 12:20:34 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I will mention it in tomorrow's call, but wanted to give an early head's up that I'm not traveling to Seattle this week after all.

I'm just going to attend LLC meeting remotely, and I didn't hear of a lot of people planning to come to our Alma / Primo in person meeting.

We can schedule one for another time, if there is both the interest and ability to attend.

I am happy to host an additional call this Thursday afternoon, though, for anyone interested.

http://www.wactclc.org