[Wactclc-primo] [EXT] Re: [External]Re: Unable to log into Primo

Staley, Laura lstaley at rtc.edu
Tue Oct 1 08:14:50 PDT 2019

Hi, All –

I talked to our IT person, and he says that the certificate is expiring this month, but it hasn’t expired yet, so he doesn’t think this is the problem.   (Amy, is there anyone in your IT department who dealt with this that I might ask our IT person to contact for more details?)

I also checked in Alma to see if anything in Alma Configuration –Discovery – User Authentication or Alma Config – General – Integration Profile was disabled. (Screenshots below.) Nothing appears to be turned off.  It doesn’t appear to be so.

All other thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you all for your assistance,

Laura

[cid:image003.png at 01D57830.1C083180]
[cid:image001.png at 01D57830.4AD2A5E0]

Laura Staley
Media Librarian
[RTC 2012 new logo email signature]
3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056
Phone: (425) 235-2331 Ext. 5679<tel:%28425%29%20235-2331%20x5679>