[Wactclc-primo] Agenda for December 3 In-person Meeting (Bellevue College)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Nov 22 11:37:31 PST 2019

The only viable meeting location (with good space / parking / Internet) we have as of today is at Bellevue College.

So, we'll hold the meeting at Bellevue College.

Which I feel works out very well, as the meeting space there is very good, and includes computers, projection, and good Internet connectivity.

Some of you may remember the meeting we held there in 2016 (photo attached).

Meanwhile, here is a preliminary agenda you may present with any necessary travel authorization forms:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XLOvlizj1pp-zA8k3lSX76AR2lba9atgDYvUJtSOQQ8/edit?usp=sharing

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager