[Wactclc-primo] widget scopes now "stick" thanks to new code!

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue May 7 16:36:49 PDT 2019

So, I just used Lauren's script, but I still am getting no facets when searching Library Catalog, Course Reserves or the SVC Digital Archives.

It's on our dev site:  http://editlib.mv.skagit.edu, but not sure it's viewable to anyone off campus and it won't be copied over to the live site until 7 pm, so I'm attaching the file to this email.

Not sure what the problem is, but I am wondering if it has to do with the structure of our existing website. I don't have access to the actual front page of our website (it's the only page I can't edit directly). I do have access to edit the includes files and to various containers on the site through a home-grown editing software, so I'm wondering if that is having an impact on the Javascript running correctly.

Anyway, if someone with better Javascript skills than me could have a look and help me figure out what's going on, that would be great.

Thanks,

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624