[Wactclc-primo] Primo Analytics

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu Mar 14 12:33:33 PDT 2019

An action is defined as any user activity in Primo. So if a user clicks on
the login button in Primo, that's defined as one user action for that area.
The problem I've had with that definition though is that it defines the
actual CLICK as the action, not a successful transaction (for things that
have transactions). So we can see a huge amount of eshelf usage because
people are clicking on that thumbtack symbol, but that doesn't tell us that
eshelf is technically being USED as designed or if users are just curious
what the thumbtack does.

Old Primo analytics data should have been migrated over. I haven't heard of
anyone's data disappearing.

-Dan

--
Regards,