[Wactclc-primo] Catalog question

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Jun 7 12:19:29 PDT 2019

Hi Kristi:

Thanks for the response! Other titles with 505's and without author-title tracings show up when searched. I tried changing the 505 to an enhanced one and it didn't work.  Oddly enough, Wade's recommendation of removing the extra spaces in the 505 field did the trick...

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624