[Wactclc-primo] Wade out-of-office: Mon / Tues / Wed, July 1, 2, 3

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jun 27 07:40:38 PDT 2019

I will be out of the office next Mon, Tues, Wed. July 1 through 3.

I will be back in the office on Friday, July 5.

So, I will not be leading an Alma / Primo call on Tuesday.

If someone would volunteer to host that call in my place, so that everyone still has that opportunity to connect next week, that would be excellent.

If so, please let me know today, and I will set up with hosting privileges on the meeting.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
wade at bigbend.edu<mailto:wade at bigbend.edu>