[Wactclc-primo] Meeting Notes and Recording - Jan 22, 2019

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:49:13 PST 2019

To the meeting notes from Tuesday, I added links to the recording and slide deck of the Primo Q1 Quarterly Update webinar presented by ExLibris on Tuesday morning.

I also added information about the CTCLink rollout schedule.

The first of our contract-participating institutions to migrate to CTCLink will be in Jan/Feb 2020:

January/February 2020 (six colleges)

*         Cascadia College

*         Lower Columbia College

*         Olympic College

*         Peninsula College

*         Pierce College District (2 colleges)

  *   January 22, 2019<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IyFV4FzEqQxjv7tqkArPF6yPFFLgzYRIO5Zo92Tm9PQ/edit?usp=sharing> (Primo Quarterly Update / Roadmap links, Analytics by Call Number, CTCLink rollout schedule)

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>