[Wactclc-primo] Jan 15, 2019 meeting notes and recording

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Jan 15 17:08:39 PST 2019

I just updated our Ebscohost with the query string from Highline (with DOI) and it works great.

One thing to note, though: when I first submitted it in Ebsco Admin, I got an error message telling me that there was a blank space somewhere, and it would not allow me to save my changes. I had to call Ebsco support. I sent their technician the very same URL and query string that I had pasted in, and once he entered it, it worked. I double-checked, and was able, after that, to go in and edit the settings without a problem. So, not sure if that was an issue with the way I copied/pasted or what, but something to be aware of when you try this.

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624