[Wactclc-primo] From line of emails to these lists

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Jan 11 17:00:30 PST 2019

OK, I got the 'from' address on the mailing lists to appear as they did previously, with the sender's name and email address.

(CTC must have done something in December to the mailman server to have caused some settings to change.)

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>