[Wactclc-primo] From line of emails to these lists

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Mon Jan 7 19:43:30 PST 2019

Has anyone else noticed that as of about December 21 the From line for posts to the WACTCLC Alma and Primo lists no longer provides the email address of the poster?

For example:

As of 12/14/18:
Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Tammy Siebenberg <tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu>

As of 12/31/18:
Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Guidry, Wade via Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>

And the From column in MS Outlook lists the sender's name via the list.

The disadvantage of this is that if some of us sign our emails with just our name or first name, others cannot check the email heading to see what school we are with or our full email address if they don't know who we are.

I for one am not happy with the change.

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director - Library & Media Services