[Wactclc-primo] WSL ProQuest Collections and Alma CZ / PCI cross-walk

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Dec 6 14:41:00 PST 2019

As a follow-up to the conversation on Tuesday about making sure CZ and PCI activations are up-to-date...

I've tried to come up with a cross-walk table showing the relevant CZ and PCI collections for each of the WSL ProQuest packages.

This table may not be 100% accurate, so I would like for you to share any updates or suggestions regarding this info.

WSL ProQuest Package

Alma CZ

PCI

Research Library

Research Library

ProQuest Research Library

ABI Trade & Industry

ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry

ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry

Family Health Database

Consumer Health Database

Consumer Health Database

U.S. Newsstream

US Newsstream

US Newsstream

CultureGrams

CultureGrams

eLibrary Curriculum Edition

eLibrary (??)

eLibrary (??) only available if newspaper search is enabled

SIRS Discoverer

SIRS Discoverer

SIRS Discoverer

History Study Center