[Wactclc-primo] In-person attendees at yesterday's meeting - accuracy check

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Dec 4 09:38:43 PST 2019

Here's a list of the people that were at the meeting in-person yesterday (the remote attendee lists I have via zoom).

If you were at the meeting and are not on this list, please let me know.

Charles Chitty, Shoreline Community College
Clare Bryant, Edmonds Community College
Greg Bem, LWTech
Jack Bryant, Shoreline Community College
Kirsti Thomas, Seattle COlleges
Lesley Caldwell, Pierce College
Lily Kun, South Puget Sound Community College
Maryanne Hirning, Lower Columbia College
Naoko Yasuda, Highline College
Nate Turajski, ExLibris
Nicole Longpre, Bellevue College
Paula Laine, Bellevue College
Rowena McKernan, Whatcom Community College
Ryer Banta, Centralia College
Sally Sheedy, Whatcom Community College
Sue Wozniak, LWTech (??)
Traci Taylor, Bellingham Technical College
Wade Guidry, WACTCLC
Will Parnell, Peninsula College

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC