[Wactclc-primo] WACTCLC - April 2 2019 Alma / Primo Call Recording and notes

Yasuda, Naoko nyasuda at highline.edu
Fri Apr 5 11:28:45 PDT 2019

In this week's call, I asked about Wiley ebooks, whether reference entries can be found in Primo. In case anyone is interested, here is what the Wiley account manager said:
“So I assumed that, like journals, the MRWs were discoverable at the article level. Unfortunately, I learned today that isn’t the case.   It is on the roadmap for 2019, timeline yet unknown. The content is ingestible in only one way on the vendor side and we need to completely revise our outputs.”

*MRW: Major Reference Works (Wiley encyclopedia titles).

Naoko
Highline College