[Wactclc-primo] Soon to be resolved - Gale Virtual Reference Titles not linking properly (article level)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Apr 5 09:55:27 PDT 2019

Several of you have SF tickets open, related to article-level GVRL linking.

>From ExL in one of those tickets:

      "The root cause of this issue were related to wrong Gale prefixes that were provided to us and also issues with the location ID linking parameter. We had a correspondence with gale regarding this behavior and we remapped all the gale prefixes and added the missing L/P.

      I would like to update you that a the issue has been resolved. This change will be part of the 1st April Alma CKB update (The 20191400 Alma CKB update that will be released @ April 7th)."

If you have de-activated GVRL content in the PCI because of this issue, you should reactivate it now.

Though, if you did de-activate content in the PCI, and reactivate it today, you won't actually see the effect until Monday, April 15, since any PCI activations done today will be too late to be included in this weekend's regular PCI re-indexing. And will instead be published into your Primo environment until next weekend's PCI weekly reindexing.

wadeg at bigbend.edu
(509) 760-4474
http://www.wactclc.org