[Wactclc-primo] Primo Tagging

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Sep 24 14:26:59 PDT 2018

To my knowledge, no one in wactclc is using tags in production right now.

I could see some potential uses, such as tagging particular items for a specific course or particular event/occasion.

Since tagging controls are in the PBO, those institutions still on total care would have to go through SF to make any changes.

But Lesley, since you all at Pierce are moving to VE this fall, you could wait a couple of months, and then you'll be able to control all aspects of tagging directly, through the VE controls that you'll have full access to in Alma:

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Product_Documentation/020Primo_VE/100End_User_Help/Tagging_Search_Results_in_Primo_VE

http://www.wactclc.org