[Wactclc-primo] Primo VE - Boosting Configurations

Kun, Lily lkun at spscc.edu
Thu Sep 27 10:56:32 PDT 2018

I was able to get screenshots of all of my current Primo boosting configurations from SalesForce, but ExL SF also warned me that a lot of the PBO boosting configurations are not available in Primo VE. ExL SF suggested using the Idea Exchange to nudge them along.

Idea Exchange already has a request to bring PBO boosting configurations to Primo VE from David Schuster. If you have the time, inclination, and the votes, please consider voting here to nudge the idea along:

https://ideas.exlibrisgroup.com/forums/308176-primo/suggestions/34601095-primo-ve-doesn-t-have-a-boosting-ability

Lily Kun

Systems and Electronic Resources Librarian

https://spscc.edu/library

lkun at spscc.edu<mailto:lkun at spscc.edu>