[Wactclc-primo] Problem with Primo results showing up for non-full-text items.

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:43:16 PDT 2018

In the form on the library web page, change the following:

<input name="tab" type="hidden" value="Everything">

<input name="tab" type="hidden" value="LibraryCatalog">

That should do it.

When I generated the code snippet for RTC, I used the standard scope of "Everything". But the relevant scope name at RTC happens to be "LibraryCatalog" (maybe copied over from the previous Primo)

http://www.wactclc.org