[Wactclc-primo] Newsbank activation glitch

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Oct 12 14:25:31 PDT 2018

Yes, but the questions I have are
1. How did it show up in the portfolio to begin with?  I find it hard to believe that I would have activated something from the Community Zone with at least one record from another electronic collection erroneously included - and there are at least three that I've found today that are not part of Ebscohost Consumer Health, and are part of Newsbank, and somehow are showing up in both Collections. Did I do something inadvertent to corrupt the Community Zone collection of Consumer Health by adding these Newsbank records to it? All I did was activate the Newsbank collection from the community zone like I have dozens of other databases in the past, and, I think, in the same way.

2. This isn't the only Newsbank record that is appearing in the Consumer Health Portfolio - as I've said, there are at least three others. How can I isolate them and remove them without having to go through the entire Consumer Health Portfolio one by one?

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624