[Wactclc-primo] [External] Problem with DOAJ items and the View It window in Primo

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Fri Oct 12 13:13:23 PDT 2018

Daniel, my Primo doesn’t do that, here’s what I see whether I click on the title or the Full Text Available link from the results list.  I wonder if you have Direct Linking activated?  We do not have Direct Linking activated in this version of Primo, although we used to do it in the old version.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D4622D.5A8AE750]

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]