[Wactclc-primo] Primo VE migration for winter quarter

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Thu Nov 15 11:41:56 PST 2018

When will the last cohort be migrating?

From: Wactclc-primo <wactclc-primo-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Guidry, Wade
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 11:39 AM
To: WACTCLC Primo discussions <wactclc-primo at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [Wactclc-primo] Primo VE migration for winter quarter

After December, we will still have 12 institutions to migrate to Primo VE.

I would like to ask who is interested in migrating during the winter quarter (roughly Jan to March).

Tentative schedule would be to start implementation in Mid-Feb, with go-live during Spring break or thereabouts.

Please reply to this thread if your institution would like to participate in the winter quarter implementation.

http://www.wactclc.org