[Wactclc-primo] [External] Institutional Tax exempt status and inquires from Ex Libris

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Nov 9 10:10:33 PST 2018

Correct. Thanks for the link, Amy. I didn't know about that document, but it's pretty clear from this sentence that Ex Libris stuff is not exempt, since Primo is all of the things noted in the sentence below.

This exemption also does not apply to purchases of digital automated services, prewritten software, or remote access software.

http://www.wactclc.org