[Wactclc-primo] For Tuesday's Fulfillment / Primo call...

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon May 7 16:08:35 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm sure all of you who were in attendance at ELUNA have been doing like me today, trying to get back on track with what has been happening locally.

I hope that is going well for you all.

Meanwhile, for tomorrow's call, I'd like to have a round-robin discussion on:

  *   what we learned or shared at ELUNA
  *   what we hope to apply to our institutional work, and
  *   what we collectively learned that we would like to apply to our consortial work.

Given the context of our calls, I am particularly interested in that last bullet point.

I have things to share on all 3 bullet points, and I'm sure you all do as well.

So I expect we'll have enough material to keep this theme for both tomorrow's call, as well as Thursday's call.

Looking forward to speaking with you all tomorrow.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299