[Wactclc-primo] [External] RE: article links

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Mar 15 10:49:31 PDT 2018

Activating the Scopus collection for alternative coverage should create an additional link in the full display to the ebsco resource.

But, if the article citation from Scopus doesn't match the Ebsco metadata from Alma well enough, the Ebsco link in the citation won't appear.

So, it's a sort of "pick your poison" decision. Does activating alternative coverage give you enough decent links to make it worthwhile, or is it more trouble than it's worth.

Is it possible you were looking at a different citation earlier? That's the only explanation I can think of as to why you so sources earlier.