[Wactclc-primo] [External] new message in Primo

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Mar 15 09:02:19 PDT 2018

Amy,

That message displays after you log into Primo, it's normal. Text is configurable (SF ticket).

Or if you want it suppressed, I can do so in the CSS. But it would mean that the inverse prompt recommending people log in will also be suppressed.

Our Primo environments have been configured so that subscription content citations still appear in search results, so logging in / refreshing doesn't really change your search results.

But you do need to log in, of course, to place holds or view your account.

I suspect your CINAHL issue, whatever it is, is unrelated to your login status.

If you want to post the permalink to your CINAHL article, I'll try it from here, and see what Primo reports for me (off campus, not authenticated)