[Wactclc-primo] Summer 2018 Alma / Primo Call

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jun 4 16:58:34 PDT 2018

Based on the poll, the best day/time for a weekly call for the summer is Tuesday at 10am.

I just sent out an invite accordingly to those of you who completed the survey.

If you didn't complete the survey, you are not on the invite.

If that's the case, then please email me directly and ask to be added to the invite.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299