[Wactclc-primo] Following up with ELUNA: adding "Suggest a Fix" section to Primo records

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Fri Jul 27 09:25:56 PDT 2018

Hey all,

During ELUNA, part of my presentation on equity included bringing in the voice of the users to address issues within the catalog records and design of Primo. I'm not sure if anyone has done this from our team yet, especially with any potential Total Care limitations, but with VE I'm wondering if it might be a good time to go about it-

Essentially what I'm interested in getting implemented is either a small DIV with some copy that invites users to email the librarians when they encounter errors, incomplete records, or other issues they have with what they're looking at. So, nothing too huge. But I'd like to see it available on the full record as well as at the bottom of the facet list on the search results page.

Have any of you made similar modifications (regardless of the type of content) on the search results or record page template levels? I wanted to ask here first before submitting a ticket to get assistance from ExL.

Thanks,

Greg