[Wactclc-primo] FW: 2018 Primo Roadmap Overview webinar recording available

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Feb 27 09:46:06 PST 2018

Links to recording of 2018 Primo Roadmap Overview webinar are below, for those interested.

(Might be good preparation for those heading to ELUNA, and planning to focus on Primo topics.)

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>