[Wactclc-primo] FW: [Primo] Lack of Course Reserves Facets in new Primo UI

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Feb 14 16:54:36 PST 2018

Just FYI, Sally Sheedy (Whatcom) noticed today that the course reserves searches in the new Primo UI are currently missing the course reserves facets (course name, id).

The issue is apparently addressed in the Primo February release, which should be coming to our environment shortly (I believe this weekend).