[Wactclc-primo] [External] RE: Changes in widget

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:34:20 PST 2018

Thanks, Wade, removing that line of code in our widget did the trick and now the Catalog scope "sticks" after the first search.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]