[Wactclc-primo] suppressed item showing up in Primo

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Aug 6 08:57:34 PDT 2018

If I look at the record (MMS ID 991240109002816) in Alma MDEditor, the 'suppress from discovery' management tag (under 'Tools') is not current set on the record.

Setting that tag should suppress the record in Primo.

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College
mailto:wadeg at bigbend.edu
509.760.4474
http://www.bigbend.edu/
Big Bend Community College . 7662 Chanute Street NE . Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/
WACTCLC Primo Instance: http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/