[Wactclc-primo] WACTCLC website Preview

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Sep 22 16:54:55 PDT 2017

Yes, Google Sites is really good for what it is... easy, cheap, fast. And it implements "responsive design" (adjusting to changes in screen size) very well.

One thing that it doesn't do (yet) is masked domain redirection, which is why you lose the "wactclc.org" domain after you get redirected to the Google site.

But Google will supposedly be implementing masked redirection in the new Google sites soon.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>