[Wactclc-primo] Quick Primer on Primo Analytics

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Fri Sep 22 15:42:01 PDT 2017

I looked around a bit the other day. I see under Popular Searches that database vendors are searched (eg Films on Demand) so I've put that one in the Resource Recommender feature so patrons can elect to go straight to the database interface if they want. It looks good to me - I've got more databases to enter. I'll consider other types of content for the Recommender later.

-Sally