[Wactclc-primo] Recording of Sept 12, 2017 leads call, and follow-up comments

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Sep 14 11:32:46 PDT 2017

Re: #3 below

We just tested this out successfully this morning.  I had our I.T. (who manages our EZProxy files) add a userame:password combo to the EZproxy users.txt file and we now have a non-Active Directory login we can also use to access our databases.  This is useful not only for the QuestionPoint librarians but also for the database vendors and Ex Libris when they need to help troubleshoot database authentication issues.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256