[Wactclc-primo] Two links in header?

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Tue Sep 26 19:19:10 PDT 2017

Does anyone have two links in the header of the New UI?

Currently our logo, in both the Old and New UI, links to the library site.  The logo shows OneSearch below WCC Library, and a librarian here looking at the NUI has asked that the OneSearch part of the logo be a link to itself. That is essentially what the New Search button does, so this is not an urgent request.  But I was just wondering if two links has been done for anyone.

Thanks.

Sally Sheedy
Systems Librarian
Whatcom Community College Library
237 West Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
360-383-3287  (library 3300, college 3000)
ssheedy at whatcom.edu
library.whatcom.edu