[Wactclc-primo] changed location > facets

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Tue Sep 26 19:13:57 PDT 2017

Hi Wade,

We had changed some of our films to a new location: stacksfilm is the code, Stacks Film is the Location Name. I changed the External Name from Stacks - Film Area to Stacks - Film Section.

Now when you do a Primo search (advanced, call# containing DVD) you'll see there is a facet for Film Area and another for Film Section with 437 and 335 results respectively.

In the details of Primo, and in looking at Alma, everything is Film Section.

I don't know why Primo still thinks of the Area. It has been more than a week since we made the change, and in any case, it is okay for many, just not all.

I suppose a SF ticket is in order?

Sally Sheedy
Systems Librarian
Whatcom Community College Library
237 West Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
360-383-3287  (library 3300, college 3000)
ssheedy at whatcom.edu
library.whatcom.edu