[Wactclc-primo] [External] FW: 1-3214931181 Service Configuration Link

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Oct 17 15:00:39 PDT 2017

This is the keyword search that worked for me when I tested it in FirstSearch admin this morning for ISSN and ISBN searches (for some reason my login isn’t working for the Registry so I’m waiting for new credentials to try it there).

https://olympic-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?tab=default_tab&search_scope=EVERYTHING&sortby=rank&vid=OLYMPIC&lang=en_US&mode=advanced&offset=0&query=any,contains,

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256