[Wactclc-primo] Problem with baseURL in OCLC

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon Oct 16 11:39:36 PDT 2017

Hi Wade and everyone,

Turns out Dale and I are still linking to the OLD UI. Dale and George have done some experimenting, but haven't figured out a correct deep link yet.

I have an old email from OCLC that says:

It was good speaking with you earlier about your WorldCat Registry deep-link setup this afternoon. I've tried several methods to make deep-linking into individual titles possible, but was not able to get one to work. If this is important to you, ask Ex Libris staff if there is a deep-link URL you can use for searching by ISBN and respond back with it.

An old email from Wade shows how to create the link with the old ui, so I'm opening a ticket with Ex Libris for the new ui link parameters and will let you know that I hear!

-Lesley