[Wactclc-primo] [External] RE: Request link issue

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 16 07:35:42 PDT 2017

Amy,

In your case, it sounds like sometimes Primo isn't recognizing a pre-authenticated user (ie, someone who already logged in to their campus account via Windows).

If that's the case, that's going to be a fairly technical issue, and probably something that would need to be dealt with on the institution side, rather than the vendor side.

And it very well could be related to how the different browsers interact with your campus authentication setup.

But I suggest opening a ticket, and providing test user credentials, and an affected item, and browser in use, if the issue is fairly reproducible. (Though, sounds like it is only going to happen on campus, and in certain locations, like the computer teaching lab?)

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>