[Wactclc-primo] Confusion about authority control in Primo

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Oct 12 14:56:03 PDT 2017

Sorry, didn’t finish the thought.

Try enabling headings enrichment, and then republish to Primo a record with some authority controlled headings, and then check the record in Primo the next day, to see if the results look more like what you want/expect.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>